At Annapolis MMA, You Will Experience The Following:
- Train Like An Ultimate Fighter: At Annapolis MMA, Train Like Top Level MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Fighters. Learn Devastating Surefire Techniques From Boxing/Kickboxing, Grappling, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ)
- Discover How To Punch with The Power of Mike Tyson Without Years of Boxing Experience or Physical Stature. Simple Body Mechanic Secrets Taught to Annapolis MMA Instructors By Tyson’s Boxing Trainer Will Give You The Same Devastating Punching Power!
- Get Kick Ass Workouts: MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Fighters are The Best-Conditioned Athletes on The Planet – Period! Each Training Session at Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) is Designed to Create Lungpower and Make You a Cardio Machine!
- Annapolis MMA Will Teach You Drills to Strengthen Every Part of Your Body That Will Turn Your Weaknesses Into Strengths.
- Learn Gracie (Brazilian) Jiu Jitsu: Learn The “Inside Secrets” of The Most Sought After and Highly Effective Martial Art on The Planet! Once kept a Secret Exclusively to Members of The Legendary Gracie Family, Learn Simple yet Incredibly Effective Techniques Whereby You Can “Take Out” a Bigger, Stronger Opponent with Lightening Speed and End Fights in Seconds!
- Learn 200 Kilos – With This Little Trick, Make Yourself Feel Like a Ton of Bricks While on Top of Your Competitor.
- Discover “Quick Kills” – These Techniques Will Allow You to Render You Opponent’s Attacks Useless.
- Annapolis MMA Instructors Will Teach You How to Dominate and Destroy Your Adversary by Using Chokes, Arm locks, Throws, and Takedowns.
- Gain Confidence: Learn a Host of Positive Mental and Physical Skills That Will Help You in Work, School, Home, and in Life. Not Only Will You Strengthen Physically but Mentally as Well.
- Discover The “Heart of a Lion” Attitude and be The King of Your Town. Imagine Walking Through Your Town Armed with The Same Self-Defense Knowledge as Top MMA and Gracie Jiu Jitsu Fighters.
- Lose Weight: Discover Fat-Destroying Exercises – Discover What it Takes to Lose Those Extra Pounds. Annapolis MMA Instructors Will Teach You Exercises That Will Tighten Your Abs. You Will Experience a Trimmer Frame and Waistline, Quadruple Your Energy, Crank Up Your Metabolism, Transform Your Body, Lose Weight and Keep The Weight Off.
- Improve Your Heath – Annapolis MMA Experienced Instructors Will Take You By The Hand and Begin to Transform Your Body From The First Day You Walk Through The Door. You Will Also Experience:
- Live a Less Stressful Life
- Sleep Better at Night (8 hours of sleep is no longer a goal. Its Automatic.)
- Improved Flexibility That Will Dramatically Improve Your Circulation, Cardiovascular System, Speed, Agility, Power, Balance, Decrease Your Risk of Injury, and Reduce Fatigue.
- Get Strong – Build Strength Without Weights. Annapolis MMA Instructors Will Show You Drills that Will Strengthen Every Part of Your Body. Also, These drills are specifically designed to Aid in not Becoming Injury Prone. Through Leverage, You Will Learn Techniques That Allows Men or Women of Any Size, to be Able to Subdue Bigger Opponents With Ease. You Will Not Only Have Physical Strength, but Mental Strength as Well. Your Inner Kindle Will be Lit and Set Ablaze. Each Session Will Build Inner Strength and Fire. As You Learn New Techniques, Mastering The Basics Will Equip You to be Mentally and Physically Skilled in Self-Defense. You Will also Improve Your Life Force and Turn Your Weaknesses Into Strengths.
At Annapolis MMA, You Will Experience All of This and Much More
Professor Jon Garfield
Dear Potential Annapolis MMA Student,
Welcome to Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). Thanks for visiting my website. If the benefits that I listed above are something that intrigues you, then I’m glad that you are still reading because it is the first step in experiencing one of my programs that will give you these same benefits. My name is Jon Garfield. I’m proud to say we are the Annapolis area premiere school for Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ). We specialize is taking the new student by the hand and turning them into a complete MMA or BJJ Fighter. With our family style atmosphere, you will feel welcome as soon as you step through the door.
At Annapolis MMA, we have students that have competed on the highest level of MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I have also taught members of the military, FBI, DEA, ATF, and just about every local law enforcement agency in the area. I didn’t tell you this to impress you but to impress upon you that we are the premiere choice in Annapolis for MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
At Annapolis MMA, we focus on the three main areas of MMA that will make you a complete Mixed Martial Arts fighter. They are Boxing/Kickboxing, Grappling/Wrestling, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ). Once these three aspects of martial arts are combined, it will make you the ultimate in self-defense.
Annapolis MMA has a great group of instructors that will guide you by the hand to ensure you get the best possible instruction. Our goal is to make sure your goals are met. Not only will you be receiving instruction from one of the best Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) teams in the country. You will receive one on one attention. You will be part of a family style environment making Annapolis MMA your second home. At other schools, you may just be a number in the crowd. With your newfound family at Annapolis MMA, you’ll be welcomed just like home.
My instructor, Master Pedro Sauer, is a legend in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. In a worldwide poll, he is regarded as the best Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor in the world. Moreover, he is credited as one of the people for bringing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu into the United States as well as popularizing Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). Master Sauer has taught me how to ensure that the beginner Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) student has a solid foundation to accelerate their grappling game. I look forward to passing this knowledge along to you.
Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) is not a martial arts school that will throw beginner students to the wolves. You will not get your butt kicked as part of some Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) School’s hazing ritual. This is far from what will happen. We are a curriculum-based school. Meaning that on your first night, you will be put on a proven and guided blueprint to success.
What can you expect from the beginner friendly Annapolis MMA class. You can expect to be taught in a family and social friendly environment. The classes are geared towards you, the beginner. You start your foundation in MMA from the ground up.
At Annapolis MMA you will not be pressured to compete. I understand that only a small percentage of people want to compete in the cage or in BJJ. For this reason, I also understand that the majority of people into MMA just want to learn for self-defense, achieve a black belt, get in incredible shape, or etc. In the beginning, your training will be heavily geared towards basics and your goals. That being said, you will learn the same techniques and workouts as the professional fighters at Annapolis MMA.
Who Is Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) For?
Annapolis MMA is for anyone that wants to learn MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ). Our proven curriculum based system works whether you are a man, women, in shape, out of shape, never been on the mat, tall, short, thin, weak, strong, old, young, or tall. You are never too young or old to start. No matter who you are, you will benefit immensely from Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts).
You don’t need any experience to start at Annapolis MMA. We specialize in beginners. Our professional instructors at Annapolis MMA will take the beginner by the hand, guide you through a proven and success curriculum based program to ensure your success.
Give Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) a Complete Full 1 Month Test Drive
Try Annapolis MMA risk free for one solid month. When I say try it risk free, I mean absolutely that. You can try my Boxing/Kickboxing, MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) program risk free for one solid month. There is no paperwork, questionnaires, or pressure to take advantage of this opportunity. It is the perfect chance to begin the best workout and opportunity of your life! Plus, it is a great opportunity to see what all the hype is about at Annapolis MMA. We are the most talked about and revered Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) School in the Annapolis area.
Why Do I Offer Risk Free Trials at Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)
Making a decision to choose a martial arts program is a big deal. We want all of our interested students of Annapolis MMA to be comfortable in the environment they are getting ready to invest in. Moreover, you will get to experience if what I am saying is fact or hype. I’m putting the ball in your court! You will get to see first hand how we put you on a guaranteed path to your success.
WARNING: Here Are a Few Things You Should Be Looking for in a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) School
With the raising popularity of the Ultimate Fight Challenge, MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ), a lot of martial arts schools have attempted to profit off of its popularity by labeling their school as a MMA or BJJ facility without possessing the correct qualifications. Sadly, this is the case with a lot of martial arts centers in the Annapolis MD area. Attending a MMA seminar or school for a short duration doesn’t make them qualified to teach. It has become a battle of profit than teaching the true intricacies of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ).
Here are a few things to look out for when attempting to unveil these phonies:
- They Don’t Teach Gi (Martial Arts Uniform) Classes – They don’t teach Gi classes because they can’t. To teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) classes, the instructor must be certified in Gracie Jiu Jitsu. If you don’t see any Gi classes, seek your instruction elsewhere.
- All of the instructors at Annapolis MMA are certified and overseen by Master Pedro Sauer. This ensures that the instructors at Annapolis MMA are teaching directly from the curriculum of the Gracie family. Gracie Jiu Jitsu (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) has been used in Mixed Martial Arts competitions and to dominate martial arts the world over. The Gracie family has set a proven ground fighting foundation for us to follow. And we will ensure that you follow the exact blue print to success.
- No written curriculum – Surprisingly, many martial arts schools don’t know what they are doing from class to class. I’ve seen it first hand. The instructors will teach what ever comes to mind when they step on the mats. This “winging it” method of teaching does nothing for your success. It only hinders it. How do you plan to achieve your goals if you don’t know where you’re at or where you are going?
- Annapolis MMA has a written blueprint certified by Master Pedro Sauer to show you where you are and what you need to get to the next step. It is a certified written blueprint to guarantee your success.
- We teach MMA but don’t Teach Ground Fighting. Our Style is so Superior That We Will Never be Taken Down – Yea right! There is no such thing. If that were the case, the shift in martial arts over the last 20 years would be toward that particular style of stand up fighting and not ground fighting. It has been statistically proven that 95% of fights will end up on the ground.
- You can’t have a MMA school without having the most important ingredient, GROUND FIGHTING! Annapolis MMA is a ground fighting based MMA School. You will learn Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) from the ground up beginning with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ).
As further proof to my above statements, conduct some internet research on the so called MMA schools in the area and discover how many of them have changed from karate into a MMA school over the last few years. If you hear any of these above excuses, consider taking your hard earned money elsewhere.
Special Officer Exclusively For New Students of Annapolis MMA
Here is what you will get for joining Annapolis MMA:
- FREE Full 1 Month Trial ($150.00 Value) – When I say FREE, I mean absolutely that. I’m leaving the hype or acknowledgement of Annapolis MMA in your hands. If Annapolis MMA doesn’t live up to what we say, you can leave out the door to never return. No questions asked.
- FREE Fight Gear and/or Gi (Martial Arts uniform) ($100.00 Value) – You will receive fight shorts, shirt, and striking gear. Or, you can elect to receive a brand new Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi.
- FREE 1 Hour Private Lesson ($200.00 Value) – After you get yourself acclimated with the FREE Month Trial; further your knowledge with a FREE 1 Hour Private Lesson. No questions are off limits. Nearly two decades of martial arts experience is at your disposal.
- FREE Consultation ($100.00 Value) – At Annapolis MMA, I will sit you down and give you a personal evaluation. Afterwards, I will put you on a step-by-step blue print placing you on the path of your personal goals and dreams.
If after 60 days of attending any classes at Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) doesn’t live up to your expectations, I will refund your money. No questions asked! ($300.00 Value)
It is a value of $850.00!
Why Does Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Offer You So Much?
Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) offers you these incentives for three reasons:
- The Economy – Face it, the economy is jacked up right now. It can be expensive to purchase the gear needed to attend a MMA or BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) class. Your desire and need for MMA is not making it any easier to join. Therefore, I have taken some of the sting out of the cost and associated fees by offering you the above free incentives valued at $850.00.
- MMA Schools in the Annapolis, MD area not living up to your expectations – MMA Schools are not treated equal. Some are disguised karate schools trying to capitalize off of the explosion of Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Therefore, you get to take Annapolis MMA on a test drive prior to your commitment so that you are absolutely sure that you are not one of the masses being tricked by these phonies.
- Saying Thanks – It is a way for Annapolis MMA to say thanks to our new students for your interest and support in Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts).
So, How Do You Get Started at Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)?
Getting started at Annapolis MMA is easy! All you have to do is one of the following:
- Call Annapolis MMA! Pick up your phone right and give me a call. (443) 962-3826
- Email Me: Jon@Annapolis-MMA.com. Make sure you add the hyphen in-between Annapolis and MMA to ensure your email gets delivered.
- Fill out the form below and I will personally contact you.
If you are a bit hesitate to try out the 1 Month Risk FREE Trial at Annapolis MMA, just stop in and watch a class. You will watch all the benefits of Annapolis MMA unfold in front of you. And, when you’re ready, give Annapolis MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) a try.